Smart Watches for Men Women,Fitness Tracker with Heart Rate Monitor Sport AMOLED Display Swimming Waterproof Watch for Android/ iOS/Phones, Black
About the watch connection problem.
Q: How do I connect my phone?
A: Step 1: Scan the QR code in the watch or manual to download the “OnWear” app, or download it from the App Store or Google Play. The app works with iOS 10.0 and above or Android 5.0 and above.
Step 2: Follow the prompts to fill in your personal information (age, height, weight, etc.) and allow the request to enable the Bluetooth function on your phone to connect to the watch. (Other requests are also allowed).
Step 3: Click “Bind New Device” -> select “MYG-07” to connect. The app will then take 1-2 minutes to sync the date/time and your information. When “Connected” appears next to the watch icon, the pairing process is complete.
Attention!!! Connection failure may be due to the following reasons.
1. Different models of cell phones need different operations after connection, whitelist operations
2. GPS permission was given when the watch was connected to the phone, but the user turned off the GPS of the phone when it was used later.
3. The watch should be connected to the phone inside the APP, but wrongly go to the phone Bluetooth search connection.
4. The phone and the watch have been connected, but the connection was made by another phone without unbinding.
5. Bluetooth signal is weak (small probability)
6. Individual cold phone model does not match, the buyer needs to write the feedback inside the APP, We carry out technical upgrades can. (Small probability)
Q:Why can’t I receive message notifications or update data after connection?
A:1. Make sure the message notification has been turned on in the APP, and allow the permission of phone/sms/call log. Make sure the DND mode of the watch is disabled. (Open the watch > swipe down the screen to close the moon icon).
2. Allow the “OnWear” app to send notifications. Open your phone settings > find the “OnWear” app > notifications > click “Allow notifications” > check the lock screen/notification center/banner and check “Always (default)” in the display preview.
3. Make sure your phone’s drop-down menu can be displayed when the message notification arrives and the watch is based on reading the phone notification bar to notify the message. Phone settings > Notifications > Find the app you need to get notifications for > Allow notifications.
4. Android needs to allow the “OnWear” app to send notifications and run continuously in the background of your phone. Otherwise it will be refreshed causing disconnection.
Q:Why does the watch not charge and the charge is not enough?
A:1. Improper use: underwater button, hot water, collision and drop damage.
2. The charger is not qualified (multi-hole charger will split the voltage).
3. Sweat stains and other dirty things lead to poor contact with the charging point.
Screen material: AMOLED screen
Strap material: silicone strap
Screen size: 1.8’’×1.4’’
Battery capacity: 280mAh
Charging port: magnetic charging cable
Buttons: full touch screen + side buttons
Connection method: Bluetooth (scan the watch QR code and download the “OnWear” APP)
Applicable models: All smartphones with Android 5.0 and iOS 10.0 and above
1. When using the smart watch for the first time, please fully charge the battery first before using the watch.
2. Download the “OnWear” APP by referring to the user manual, connect the watch via Bluetooth, and make sure the notification function of “OnWear” APP is turned on in the phone settings. “Settings” > “Notifications” > “OnWear” > “Allow notifications”.
3. Before tracking your various data, please enter your information such as height, weight, age, etc. in the APP to get accurate readings.
4. Since the strap is made of silicone, new watches will inevitably have a special smell, so you can wear it after ventilation.
5. Please do not wear the watch too tight (skin cannot breathe) or too loose (health monitoring is not accurate).
6. 5ATM waterproof can be used for swimming sports underwater 50 meters, but you need to avoid adjusting the smartwatch underwater and also avoid contact with hot water(in sauna), otherwise it will accelerate hardware aging.
Watch band x 2
Charging cable x 1
Instructions x 1
Packing box x1