for iPhone 6 Digitizer Screen Replacement White – Ayake 4.7” Full LCD Display Assembly with Home Button, Front Facing Camera, Earpiece Speaker Pre Assembled and Repair Tool Kits
We are specialize in cellphone parts
iPhone 6 LCD Screen and Digitizer Full Assembly – Fix Kit (Top Quality Replacement)
Compatibility: This part will only compatible with an iPhone 6, but not an iPhone 6 Plus, 6s or 6s Plus. Please make sure you identify your iPhone correctly before purchase.
– This part includes the home button, front facing camera, earpiece speaker, and the LCD shield plate.
– You will not need to transfer these parts from your old display assembly to your new part.
– Important: The Touch ID function will only work with your phone’s original home button assembly. You will need to transfer the button assembly from your old display to retain Touch ID.
– 1 x New iPhone 6 LCD Screen and Digitizer
– 2 x Spudger
– 1 x Pentalobe 5-point screwdriver
– 1 x Phillips #000 screwdriver
– 2 x Plastic opening tool
– 1 x Small Suction Cup
1. Screen is blank/not lighting up/has white lines after installed
-When installing your phone, the display data cable may pop off its connector. This can result in white lines or a blank screen when powering your phone back on. If that happens, please simply reconnect the cable and power cycle your phone. The best way to power cycle your phone is to disconnect and reconnect the battery connector.
2. Screen has been installed and worked fine for a few days/weeks, but the touch function is not working well
-This is because the digitizer cable might lose connection if not plugged in firmly, you can transfer the foam that attaches to the back of original digitizer cable connector onto the new one, which can make sure the connector stays connecting to the logic board.
-The second reason causing the touch function not working might be the battery. Please check whether the battery is swollen or not. If yes, it is probably that the digitizer cable connector will be loosen after the screen is assembled. Furthermore, a swollen battery has a high possibility to cause overheat or explosion. Therefore, we would highly recommend you to replace your battery under this circumstance.
Repair your damaged/broken/cracked/shattered/Non Responsive iPhone 6 screen with this set. This display assembly will only compatible with an iPhone 6, but not an iPhone 6 Plus/iPhone 6s/iPhone 6s Plus.
This part comes with the iPhone 6 home button, speaker, front facing camera, and the cables attaching to them, which means you don’t need to transfer them from your old screen onto this new one.
The Touch ID function will only work with your phone’s original home button assembly. You will need to transfer the button assembly from your old display to retain Touch ID.
All the tool kits required to replace the screen are included in the package (spudger, screwdrivers, suction cup, and opening tool, no more extra items need to buy).