[3D Full Curved Edge] Premium Privacy Anti-Peep 9H Hardness Tempered Glass Screen Protector Guard Shield Saver Armor Cover for Samsung Galaxy Note 9 SM-N960U Sprint Phone
This package is specifically designed for Samsung Galaxy Note 9 ,Model SM-N960U from Sprint as we stated in our listing.
There are many Samsung Galaxy Note in the market, they all use different Screen Protector.
If you do not have Samsung Galaxy Note 9 SM-N960U , this package is not for you.
1)High Responsivity Privacy Anti-Shatter Tempered Glass Screen Protector Film:
* 100% Brand New and High Quality.
* Controls screen information within a viewing area of 45 Degree each side, protect your privacy.
* You do not have to worry about people next to you reading your text messages or seeing what you are browsing.
* 99% transparency
* Ultra thin, Tempered Glass, 0.5mm, 9H hardness, durable to use.
* Unrivaled touch sensitivity.
* Impact resistant, explosion-proof and shatterproof advantages.
* Protects sensitivity of Smartphone Effectively ,protect your cellphone screen from any potential damage.
* Screen films cannot use adhesive glue, all the films in the market use static power to attach to the screen.
* If anyone uses adhesive glue, leave residue on the screen, upon removing the film, you cannot clean it up. This ruins your cellphone.
* The ultrathin soft explosion-proof design can reduce impact and protect phone’s screen when your phone impacted by an external force.
* If your phone was broken,the tempered glass will not shatter into sharp pieces,all the pieces will paste together and never flew in all directions.
* Full Coverage: 3D Technique bring you the only real curved edge screen protector to ensure Full Screen Edge to Edge Coverage,Curved edges for exact fit and full coverage of screen.
* Package includes: High Responsivity Anti-Spy Anti-Scratch Tempered Glass Screen Protector Film X 1
* Compatible with : Samsung Galaxy Note 9 SM-N960U ( Sprint )
* Accessory only, Cellphone not included.
* High Quality,100% Brand New.
(as of Aug 12,2022 08:10:33 UTC – Details)